Your Dream Home: N°1 Zoe
Your Dream Home: N°1 Zoe
14/10/20 | GLP Developments
GLP Developments proudly delivers an unrivalled address poised to set a new residential benchmark for the area, located in the centre of rapidly evolving Mount Druitt.
The new residential development No.1 Zoe contains a collection of meticulously designed and appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments created for a variety of lifestyles.
The project encompasses three alluring 12 storey residential towers that exude timeless elegance and architectural innovation. Within the building itself, a palette of beautiful materials has been thoughtfully curated by renowned interior designers Jackson Teece to create a sense of luxury and refinement.
The iconic Good Luck Supermarket, one of Sydney’s largest international grocers, is located within the building itself, alongside a multicultural array of restaurants, specialty retailers and a fruit and vegetable market. The project is surrounded by a number of thriving retail centres, specialty stores and medical facilities, as well as a variety of supermarkets, fashion outlets and casual dining precincts.
No.1 Zoe lies within an eight-minute walk of Mount Druitt train station along the North Shore, Northern & Western Line. An express train service runs all day, taking you to Parramatta in 22 minutes and the Sydney CBD just under 50 minutes. With meticulous attention to detail, modern features and finishes, and a location in the heart of one of Sydney’s most transformative communities, we welcome you to come and discover No.1 Zoe.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
5. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: [email protected]
Last update: 30 November 2018
The vendors and their agents do not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. Price ranges may vary based on availability of stock. Terms and conditions apply.