GLP Developments proudly delivers an unrivalled address poised to set a new residential benchmark for the area, located in the centre of rapidly evolving Mount Druitt.
Located in the heart of Mount Druitt, No.1 Zoe contains a collection of meticulously designed and appointed 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments created for a variety of lifestyles.
The project encompasses three alluring 12 storey residential towers that exude timeless elegance and architectural innovation. Within the building itself, a palette of beautiful materials has been thoughtfully curated by renowned interior designers Jackson Teece to create a sense of luxury and refinement.
Rising 24 storeys in the air, 5George has been delivered by the high calibre team at GLP Developments in collaboration with award-winning architects Jackson Teece.
No.5 George comprises of 408 apartments over two 24-storey residential towers with a mix of one, two, three and four bedroom units, as well as with a 7 level basement parking in the heart of Blacktown, creating a remarkable building that stands proudly on the Blacktown skyline, adding a new dimension in stylish living to the area.
Poised to become Blacktown’s most coveted address, 5George enjoys a prime location by the city centre, just moments from the bustling retail hub and bus and train interchange.
The residential project is located in heart of Mt. Druitt CBD, a strategic point between the town centre to local community. It is designed to be the new landmark development with four towers and large shopping mall and public/community spaces. The project connects the town centre’s community to the west, east, north and south and provides a dramatic focal point at the intersection of the new public links.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
5. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their
personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: [email protected]
Last update: 30 November 2018
The vendors and their agents do not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and
warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. Price ranges may vary based on availability of stock. Terms and conditions apply.